Data Processing, Print & Mail Services
All clients who utilize this turnkey solution enjoy the benefits of outsourcing their high-volume document production and fulfillment. Most organizations cannot make efficient use of postal software and mail inserting equipment as these costs are spread over too few documents. By outsourcing to InfoSend you free your organization from performing CASS updates, complying with the latest USPS regulations, and eliminate the need for the expensive maintenance contracts for mail insertion equipment and meter bases.
InfoSend provides CASS processing, digital presorting, and Delivery Point Validation regardless of input file type. This is unique in our industry, as many print and mail service providers cannot provide these functions if the client exports the documents in PDF format. All addresses are put through CASS certified address validation. This adds the 4-digit extension to the Zip Code, creates the USPS OneCode Intelligent Mail Barcode, and digitally presorts the addresses. Batches containing at least 500 bar-coded mail pieces are digitally presorted and delivered to the USPS at the lowest possible rate.Workflow Summary
- Your data is processed, address validated, presorted, printed, put through Quality Control prior to being released to the mailing department.
- InfoSend's free online Message Manager lets you schedule and edit messages using the InfoSend website.
Click here for a walkthrough of the Message Manager.
- Printed documents are never taken directly to the mailing department. They always go through a quality control and staging process where batches are prioritized based on mailing deadline, individual documents are spot checked for print quality, and any multiple page documents that will be inserted by hand are separated from the bulk pieces. Custom quality control rules can be created in the system that require an operator to check for specific data fields, form types, etc.
- Documents are folded, inserted, and mailed per the turnaround time (SLA) in your service agreement. Most document types receive a next business day turnaround.
- Online job tracking and detailed reports make it easy to monitor and audit the process.
- The image below is a visual depiction of the process flow.